Monday, April 7, 2008

a (hidden) open letter to my husband

Dear Husband,
 
I love you so. I am glad you are creative and have awesome ideas and are driven enough to work toward starting your own business.
 
However, part of the reason I was excited to spend my days with little people who scream on me and use my shirt as a Kleenex, was that marketing-speak drives me mad with boredom. I consider this a disability -- as some people cannot recognize faces, I cannot absorb anything to do with marketing or bandwidth or boring boring boring bleh. 
 
You are killing my brain. I bought you a notebook. Write all your thoughts about your business down in it and then you can stop telling them to me.
 
Love,
your wife, who wants to talk about reality television and what the baby did today that you'll never guess
 


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

1 comment:

"Constance-1-M" said...

Can you send that letter to my husband but replace "marketing" with "computers and online games".