Wednesday, August 13, 2008

sex update

So far, the sex thing has gone a little something like this:
 
Day 1 -- nice
Day 2 -- pretty good
Day 3 -- my vagina hurt from the traffic so I gave him a hand job. Typing that makes me think about "Rushmore."
Day 4 -- I suggested we give up, and he agreed this 100 days thing is wack.
 
Yay! We made it two days in a row!
 
Okay, now onto other things.
 
1) Our neighbor down the street is a bitch whore. Her kid always comes over to play, and sometimes the kids fight. Sometimes her kid starts it, other times it's my jackasses. Anyway, I figured that's what happens, no big deal. Well, she made some nasty comment to "Mary" when she went over to ask if the bitchwhore's kid could play. "I dunno, are you done being crabby? My bitchwhore spawn said you were in a crabby mood." And then she admitted her kid wasn't even home. Now why are you gonna pick a fight with a 6-year-old? Dirty whore. I want to go fight her but I'm not very strong and don't have good fighting skillz.
 
2) Yeah, my husband lost his job. I am trying not to freak out. He is starting to get down and freak out a little. That's not like him -- I'M the mentally unstable one.
 
STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

1 comment:

candipoet said...

Any updates on this front? Been thinking of you all day. Identifying. Praying for you.